Would you like to know what healing power is contained in which flowers/plants, when and where they grow, which are edible and how you can safely recognise and use them? Nowhere do you learn better about plants than when you are directly surrounded by them. That is why I cordially invite you to a herbal tour!
Together we approach the plants with all our senses and get to know them holistically with stories, poems and old mythological tales. In accordance with the seasons, we discover medicinal plants, delicacies by the wayside and symbolic, healing trees. The focus is on the flowers.
The guided tour offers the opportunity to integrate native plants into the diet as well as into the medicine cabinet.
- Meeting place is KUNSTLABOR 2, Dachauer Str. 90, Munich
- Time: approx. 90 minutes
- Walk of approx. 70 minutes + 20 minutes processing
- Practical knowledge about nature, its plants and their effects is imparted
- Participants will learn how to safely collect and use the plants, the correct storage of medicinal herbs, information on toxic risks of confusion, as well as many tips and ideas on how to integrate our native wild plants into everyday life.
- At the end of the tour, we will make something together, such as a medicinal oxymel, flower salt or something similar, which everyone can take home.
What participants need: Weatherproof clothing, sturdy shoes, 1 preserving jar
Here there are Tickets